SONY A7 II R/S - Daten
SEACAM compact SONY A7 II R/S
- Viewfinder display 30°tilted with integrated sunshade
- 2 flash sockets N5 or S6, 2 flash arm tees 25mm, tripod thread 3/8", M8 thread on the housing roof, 2 removable handles and optic-acoustical water alarm.
- Optical trigger and dual fiber connection, vacuum test optional.
- Spare O-ring set, lubricant, hex-wrench set and locking strap in neoprene bag; protection caps and instruction manual.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 250 x 150 x 120 mm excluding port, viewfinder and handles.
- Weight: 1600g excluding port and viewfinder, neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder.
- Operation depth: - 80m
Datasheet SEACAM compact SONY A7 II R/S
In order to view this website correctly you will need an updated browser version..
You can click on the link below to download the latest internet browsers.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Ignore this notice